- Silver: recommended for museums, small undergraduate programs, and research institutions
- Gold: recommended for MA and PhD programs
- Platinum: recommended for foundations, endowed Jewish Studies centers, and corporations
What are the benefits (PLATINUM)?
- Fall AJS Perspectives
- Recognition in pre-conference email to registrants
- Acknowledgment & link to your website on AJS website
- Acknowledgment in the Program Book
- Recognition on event signage
- Complimentary full-page ad in Program Book
- Mailing list of AJS Directory of Jewish Studies Programs upon request
- Banner logo (180x100) on AJS website for 3 months
- Complimentary insert in conference Tote Bag
- 2 complimentary conference registrations
All sponsorships, advertisements, and tote bag inserts are subject to approval by AJS. AJS reserves the right to refuse any application for sponsorship, advertising, or inserts which is not consonant with the goals and purposes of the organization.