Jewish Cultural Walking Tour of Boston
Monday, December 17, 2018, 9:30 AM - Approx. 1:00 PM EST
$30 to reserve your space.
• The Milk Street Café - a Kosher cafe
• The Famine Memorial
• Home of The Jewish Advocate
• The Jewish "Back Side" of Beacon Hill
• The West End House
• Puffer House Cigar-Rolling Factory
• The Holocaust Memorial
• Boston's Immigrant Arrival Area - the North End
Notes: The tour will meet the guide in hotel lobby. From the lobby, guide will take guests to the T, and you are responsible for buying your own T ticket. The tour will officially start after the T ride. Tour will not end at the hotel. Guests are responsible for their travel back to the hotel.